The Federal Palace or “Bundeshaus” is a group of three buildings which have merged into a single architectural complex. It consists of the West and East Wings of the Federal Palace and – in the centre – the Parliament building. The Federal State House (now the West Wing) was the first to be built in 1852-1857, followed by the East Wing in 1888-1892 and finally the Parliament building in 1894- 1902. It offers an introduction to the history of the three Parliament buildings and describes a tour of the most important rooms open to the general public.
> German Version
> French version
> Italian version
Series 108, No. 1077-1078
Gesellschaft für Schweizerische Kunstgeschichte