This magnificent “mansion” built in 1762–66 by and for the Lutheran Church of Geneva on the foundations of the Château d’Allinges-Coudrée stands elegantly at the bottom of the Place du Bourg-de-Four. Worthy of attention, its history is of great interest in terms of culture, philosophy and politics, but also for the details of its construction, structure and development. As early as 1921 the building was classified as a historical monument by Geneva’s Council of State (Conseil d’État).
> E-Book française : EPUB L'Église luthérienne de Genève (to be published in 2021)
> E-Book deutsch : EPUB Die Lutherische Kirche in Genf (to be published in 2021)
> E-Book english : EPUB The Lutheran Church in Geneva (to be published in 2021)